Friday, 11 May 2012

UK Craft Beer Marketing Ten Years Ago

In my garage, in a box, between the pages of a book, I've found a flyer my brother and I produced for Microbar*, our contribution to the new wave of beer appreciation and beer selling.

* Not to be confused with this Microbar in Manchester. They stole our name. If I cared, I'd do them. Just don't confuse us, our operation was far more stylish.


old red cow said...

10 years ago, you got in early! What do you make of the craft beer industry now? Some say the bubble is about to bust... but I like to believe otherwise. There's still plenty of Government support for small breweries:

Noman Khan said...

Thanks for this post.We current service offerings include Software Development,Web & Graphic Development ,Online Marketing , Hosting & IT Management ,Telecom & Network Services,provider of Business Process Outsourcing,Wordpress,php web application,Joomla,Software Design & Development Bangladesh,Web Development. We have serviced and continuing to service countless businesses in Middle East and across the globe.